Friday 28 October 2011

straw-coloured wool

the results of the zinnia dye-pot:  a straw-coloured wool that I am planning to use for a little project with 2 other hand dyed, hand spun wool skeins.  I'm waiting for the other 2 to dry and then I'll photograph them together.....

the amazing difference in the colour of honey this past season; the darker honey is from the earlier harvest, the lighter is a late-season golden rod honey.  We numbered the supers this year so that we could enjoy each one separately.

....a little note I received last week that made me smile
a pic of Adam's wax mold; he has started a blog chronicling the adventures of his sculptures from start to finish (including the ceramic dip).      http://www.adamisworking.blogspot.com/

Our gorgeous canine nephews & niece hangin' out on Church Street in Toronto; we had a few moments to visit with them and have a coffee with my sister, Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment